Sage Premier Journals
SAGE Premier includes leading international peer-reviewed journals, and high-impact research titles published on behalf of more than 350 scholarly and professional societies.
Benefits for students, faculty and researchers:
• Electronic access to more than 900 peer-reviewed, full-text journals and over 746,000 articles.
• Complimentary access back to 1999, where available, while a current subscription is maintained.
• High-quality, interdisciplinary content – 56% of the content is ranked in the 2015 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters 2016).
• SAGE is the subject leader in the following 7 JCR subject categories: Criminology & Penology, Special Education, Industrial Relations & Labor, Social Issues, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Sociology and Urban Studies.
• Over 100 journals with a top 10 category rank.
Subject areas covered in SAGE Premier include:
LIFE & BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
SOCIAL SCIENCE & HUMANITIES
Expiry: 10 November 2017
ScienceDirect Reference Modules
What Reference Modules are available on ScienceDirect?
Reference Modules combine thousands of related Elsevier reference work articles into one evolutionary source of trustworthy information now kept current with continuous, time-stamped currency review and article updates made by subject experts. Organized around an interdisciplinary subject hierarchy, each Reference Module guides users to easily build foundational knowledge in a primary subject area, broaden perspective in new areas, and stay current where it matters most
Reference Module in Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering http://www.sciencedirect.com/
Reference Module in Earth Systems and Environmental Sciences http://www.sciencedirect.com/
Taylor & Francis Online Journals & E-Books
Explore Taylor & Francis Online (ST, Medical and Expert Collections) and Taylor & Francis eBooks
Expiry: 15 December 2017
Borrow an iPad or tablet at UP EnggLib!
UP EnggLib provides iPad devices and tablets for the exclusive use of enrolled UP College of Engineering students, faculty, and staff. These devices may be borrowed to access the library's electronic resources or simply for internet surfing.
iPad devices and tablets are available to be borrowed at the Circulation/ Reserve section, Serials section, and The Learning Commons (TLC) for room-use only.
Check out several relevant titles related to Engineering under Wiley Online Library, activated for the selection of members of the Consortium of Engineering Libraries - Philippines (CELPh).
Access CELPh's Online Books Collection on Wiley: