MY BOOKSHELF IS BETTER THAN YOURS
WIN US$500 TRAVEL VOUCHERS
HOW TO ENTER:
- Upload a photo of your bookshelf to Facebook and include the hashtag #MyBookshelfisbetter to confirm your participation
- Fill up the form on bit.ly/mybookshelfisbetter to confirm your participation
- Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/RoutledgeEducation/ to find out if you're the winner of the US$500 travel vouchers!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The closing date is 18th December 2016, and entries must be in before midnight of this day.
- Each person may upload more than one photo
- A lucky draw will be conducted at the end of the contest.
- Only respondents who have completed the form on bit.ly/mybookshelfisbetter will be eligible for entry to the prize draw.
- All winners will be notified via the @RoutledgeEducation Facebook page as well as email on 19th December 2016.
- A valid email address is required to claim the prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- The organiser reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or similar value at its sole discretion.
Interested to become part of EnggLib's workforce? You may apply for this vacant position! Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply!
Please send your comprehensive resume with 2X2 recent picture to Ms. Joy Malaluan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you may contact us via our landline 981 8500 loc 3251 and look for Ms. Joy Malaluan.
We are now in the last week of the Engineering Academic Challenge. For this year, not just one but THREE top scorers from UP Diliman will receive special prizes. It's not yet late to increase your points and top the Leaderboard!
Anyone can score the highest and win prizes, even if you haven't participated in any prior weeks!
JOIN NOW! https://eac.elsevier.com/