The UP College of Engineering Library will undertake a Fun Run event themed as “COEXIST: Help Rebuild Libraries and Communities 2017 Fun Run” on February 12, 2017 (Sunday) at the UP Diliman Academic Oval to raise funds for the benefit of the Library’s outreach program which will support a chosen beneficiary community.
The activity intends to help rebuild libraries in the country which were affected by natural disasters. Moreover, it aims to promote the Library’s I Love My Library Campaign to raise awareness on the importance of involving the community with the libraries.
This event is open to the public.
Online registration is available at https://goo.gl/forms/ROXT65BsVs1V1Ngr1
For more details, visit the library's Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/enggLib/
Starting January 16, 2017 (Monday), both libraries of the UP College of Engineering will be open from 8:00AM - 8:00PM from Mondays to Fridays.
Both libraries will be open on Saturdays from 8:00AM - 5:00PM only.
For the Engineering Library 1 (Melchor Hall), schedules of each section are as follows:
Circulation & Reserve Section - 8:00AM - 8:00PM
Theses Section - 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Serials Section - 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Mini-TLC - 9:00AM - 6:00PM
For the Engineering Library 2 (UPAECH), schedules of each section are as follows:
Serials Section - 8:00AM - 8:00PM
Circulation & Reserve Section - 8:00AM - 6:00PM
The Learning Commons - 9:00AM - 6:00PM
MY BOOKSHELF IS BETTER THAN YOURS
WIN US$500 TRAVEL VOUCHERS
HOW TO ENTER:
- Upload a photo of your bookshelf to Facebook and include the hashtag #MyBookshelfisbetter to confirm your participation
- Fill up the form on bit.ly/mybookshelfisbetter to confirm your participation
- Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/RoutledgeEducation/ to find out if you're the winner of the US$500 travel vouchers!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The closing date is 18th December 2016, and entries must be in before midnight of this day.
- Each person may upload more than one photo
- A lucky draw will be conducted at the end of the contest.
- Only respondents who have completed the form on bit.ly/mybookshelfisbetter will be eligible for entry to the prize draw.
- All winners will be notified via the @RoutledgeEducation Facebook page as well as email on 19th December 2016.
- A valid email address is required to claim the prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- The organiser reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or similar value at its sole discretion.