Check out our library's new e-resources!
ET.tv provides over 9,000 technical and professional video presentations from a range of events, lectures, interviews, product demos, seminars and conferences across 10 technology channels, and covers core engineering and technology subjects. https://tv.theiet.org/
Information for all aspects of water, wastewater and related environmental fields. EnggLib has access to the following e-journals published from 1753-2018. http://iwaponline.com/
• Hydrology Research
• Journal of Hydroinformatics
• Journal of Water and Climate Change
• Journal of Water and Health
• Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination
• Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development
• Journal of Water Supply: Research and Technology
• Water Policy
• Water Intelligence Online
• Water Practice and Technology
• Water Quality Research Journal of Canada
• Water Science and Technology
• Water Science and Technology: Water Supply
• Journal of Water Utility Management International
➡️Taylor & Francis Science and Technology Library (On Trial)Delivers essential content in the following areas: Chemistry; Engineering, Computing & Technology; Environment & Agriculture; Mathematics & Statistics; and Physics. EnggLib currently has access to more than 600 titles from the collection.
EnggLve Ako Sa'yo Video Contest
Record a video on your phone and show us!
WHO CAN JOIN?
The contest is open to all UP COE students and faculty members only
Entrant/s may join solo or form a group up to five (5) members. All persons or private spaces that appear in the short films must do so under their consent
Only one (1) entry per participant or group
HOW TO JOIN?
Video must be 100% shot using any smartphone or mobile phone. Entrant/s must indicate the smartphone or mobile phone model upon submission
Video must be 100% owned by the entrant/s. Clipping of shots from other existing videos is prohibited
It is allowed to use any software to edit and post-produce the video
Duration of video must be five (5) minutes or less
Videos must be submitted to the library via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in .flv, .avi, or .mp4 formats
Entrants must agree to grant UP EnggLib the right to use the videos for future library promotion and/ or activities
The video should be able to express what they love about the library or how they appreciate the library as an important part of their learning
Quality of the video will be judged based on post-production, editing, etc.
The overall content should be original, creative, and be in accordance with the theme of the video contest
1st Place: Php 5,000.00
2nd Place: Php 4,000.00
3rd Place: Php 3,000.00
People’s Choice Php 3,000.00
Videos will be uploaded to UP EnggLib’s official Facebook page upon submission. Video with the most number of likes, shares, and comments will be awarded with a special prize as the People’s Choice
Sage Premier Journals
SAGE Premier includes leading international peer-reviewed journals, and high-impact research titles published on behalf of more than 350 scholarly and professional societies.
Benefits for students, faculty and researchers:
• Electronic access to more than 900 peer-reviewed, full-text journals and over 746,000 articles.
• Complimentary access back to 1999, where available, while a current subscription is maintained.
• High-quality, interdisciplinary content – 56% of the content is ranked in the 2015 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters 2016).
• SAGE is the subject leader in the following 7 JCR subject categories: Criminology & Penology, Special Education, Industrial Relations & Labor, Social Issues, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Sociology and Urban Studies.
• Over 100 journals with a top 10 category rank.
Subject areas covered in SAGE Premier include:
LIFE & BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
SOCIAL SCIENCE & HUMANITIES
Expiry: 10 November 2017
ScienceDirect Reference Modules
What Reference Modules are available on ScienceDirect?
Reference Modules combine thousands of related Elsevier reference work articles into one evolutionary source of trustworthy information now kept current with continuous, time-stamped currency review and article updates made by subject experts. Organized around an interdisciplinary subject hierarchy, each Reference Module guides users to easily build foundational knowledge in a primary subject area, broaden perspective in new areas, and stay current where it matters most
Reference Module in Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering http://www.sciencedirect.com/
Reference Module in Earth Systems and Environmental Sciences http://www.sciencedirect.com/
Taylor & Francis Online Journals & E-Books
Explore Taylor & Francis Online (ST, Medical and Expert Collections) and Taylor & Francis eBooks
Expiry: 15 December 2017