EnggLib has e-Reserve Books to support your Remote/Online Classes!
Browse through the lists to see if your needed references are available in our e-Reserve Collection.
You may follow these steps to access the title/s you need:
1. Log into the remote access portal and choose e-Reserve Books from the list.
2. Search and launch the e-book/s you need.
3. Enter your login credentials.
4. If you don’t have an account yet, register your UP webmail and fill up all the required fields. Creating an account will enable you to read the e-book/s online or offline on your devices for two weeks.
5. You can also return the e-book/s ahead of the two-week loan period.
Should you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Special Terms for Authors & Researchers (STAR) is now available in the Philippines!
STAR is a unique Taylor & Francis initiative developed to provide authors and researchers in the Global South with free access to articles from leading international and regional journals across subject areas.
STAR enables researchers to:
- enrich findings and update references
- achieve higher levels of article acceptance
- participate and contribute to debate in the worldwide academic community
- undertake research in the Global South
You may register for free at https://bit.ly/STARbyTandF
Today’s featured articles, "In vitro biomineralization on poly(vinyl alcohol)/biphasic calcium phosphate hydrogels" and "Assembly of glass and copolymer particles on a liquid surface: an experimental study" are just two of the many scholarly articles available from ICE Virtual Library.
ICE Virtual Library's journal collections are the most comprehensive civil engineering portfolio in the world and capturing the dialogue between academic and industry research-partners.